Friday, May 14, 2010

What A Day

I'm trying to enjoy my last few days minus baby as much as possible. I'd say today I did a pretty good job.

Had to wake up early to let the carpet cleaners in. But the upside to that is...the carpets are clean :) While they were doing that, I did a few more things in the front of the house. Straightened the kitchen, vacuumed the couches, swiffered the floors. (My motto for the moment is "Swiffer daily.") The house is clean, the stuff is together, and I'm ready for baby!

After that, mom and I went for Peluso's (our favorite pizza) and pedicures. I decided to pamper myself one more time before Chase gets here, and figured I wouldn't feel like painting my own toes for a couple weeks after anyhow. Okay, there was a visit to Dunkin Donuts snuck in there as well. And I would personally like to thank Dunkin Donuts for the "Spring Munchkin." A cake donut, glazed, and rolled in sprinkles...what could be better???

After that, I took a nice nap outside by the pool...warm temperatures + overcast skies = great nap!

Then I came inside and caught up on Glee (Love this show!) and Grey's Anatomy (What a finale...can't wait to hear what Little Grey decides!).

Topped the day off with yummy dinner at Atlanta Bread. A pretty good day overall, I'd say. Now I'm off to watch the Private Practice season finale. Hope everyone else had a great Friday as well!

0 comments: