Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Never a Dull Moment

Here are some pictures of the past week or so.  Our latest obsession has become board games.  I've always loved them, but the occasions are few and far between where Kevin is willing to play.  For some reason lately he has really enjoyed playing.  So I have been taking full advantage.  I have even stayed up until 4:00 in the morning on more than one occasion!  Our current favorites are Scrabble and Phase 10, although we have thrown in some Scattergories, Clue, and even some Bible Trivia (it was a kid's game, and most of the answer were God, Jesus, Noah, Moses...I beat the Pastor's Kid, by the way).  Here is Keith enjoying a little too much Phase 10.  



Our dogs have been enjoying a game of their own during our very distracted fun.  We got them a couple new toys, and here are the spoils, largely thanks to Rosanna.  


What did we do?  

The girls in their "spot" (This means they got in trouble.  Yes, we put our dogs in time out, but no it wasn't for tearing up the toy)

Dakota just being cute

Last night my wonderful husband cooked dinner.  Partly because I didn't feel well, and partly because we were having company for the 4th night in a row.  As he was deciding which box of pasta to use, we heard an interesting noise from inside the pantry, and then Kevin started laughing.  Here is what we found.  So I went in and cleaned it up.  The best part is, after picking up all the pasta and putting it back in the box, I leaned over to pet the dog and spilled it all right back on the floor.  Good times. 

In case you are analyzing the contents of my pantry, yes it is a mess right now, and no that is not alcohol on the floor.  It is caramel syrup for coffee.  :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love playing games, but Ben is not so much a fan. He especially hate Phase 10 because I destroy him.

I love your dogs. So cute!