Saturday, December 6, 2008

PCD Christmas Party

So it's that time of year again.  Time for the annual PCD Christmas Party where gifts are exchanged, "Kool Aid" flows like water, and Kevin and I sit back and enjoy the show.  This year went to Jillian's at Discover Mills Mall.  The food was yummy, and the fellowship was amusing as always.  Here's how it all went down.

Always gotta make the goofy face first.

Much better.

Front Desk.  Me, Lorena and Ayonna

Lorena and I.  Yes, I'm blinking.

Dee and Nay Nay, aka Dr. Rush and Dr. Nancy.  Best bosses ever. 

Me and Baby Grace.  She had my name.  Victoria's Secret.  Nice.

Lorena and Alondra

PCD group shot.  Yes, we're a mess.

Snellville's "entertainment.  No, I did not participate.

More entertainment.

"Tina" groping "Ike"

End of the night.  "Kool-Aid" induced singing.

0 comments: