Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Announcement

So I came away from college with a lot.  In particular, 3 of the best friends a girl could ask for.  While we may not stay in touch as well as I would like, I love them very much, and I will consider them my roomies for life!  Well this past Monday, the first of us gave birth to a little baby girl!  It is crazy to think that it was 8 years ago when we all first met and moved into Sharp Hall 2nd floor together!  Now three of us are married and there is a little baby roomie.  Her name is Allison Nicole Jenkins, and she is absolutely gorgeous!  I can't wait to make a trip to Birmingham to meet her!  Congratulations, Roar, and welcome baby Allie!


Love the polka dots!

Proud Momma!

Look at that smile!

I love this one...it's so Roar!  

Sorry the pictures are so small, I ripped them off of MySpace.  Also, none of these pictures show it, but she has a gorgeous full head of hair!  She's already wearing bows!  I know it's not really my news, but I'm so proud, and I just had to brag :)

0 comments: