Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fireproof

I'm assuming most people reading this have already seen the movie "Fireproof."  However if by some chance you haven't, and you're married, read on.  Kevin and I sat down to watch this movie today and let me tell you, I was impressed.  First of all, I had two hours of uninterrupted quality time with my husband (no computer even!).  But beyond that, this movie was great!  It had some great concepts for husbands and wives, and you can't help but re-evaluate your relationship while you watch this movie.  Yes, it is a Christian movie, made by the same people who made "Facing the Giants (which was also great, by the way).  And although there are a few moments of cheesiness, for the most part this movie was absolutely wonderful.  I won't say any more, except if you haven't seen it...go rent it now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just watched it myself. I have to admit most of the acting was cheesy!! But, the story was great. It made me thankful for the man God gave me and the marriage I have. God is good!

Anonymous said...

Just heard from some of our friends here that they watched this movie, and that it is a great pick for married couples. Of course, after almost 34 years of marriage I think we've pretty much figured out what works and what doesn't! -Mom