Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol

I love American Idol.  I really do. But something is seriously up tonight.  I am bored!  I even fell asleep.  And while I will admit that doesn't mean a whole lot most times, however to fall asleep during American Idol is something serious.  What is wrong with these people?   They are picking the worst songs!  The highlight of the night was Nick Mitchell, aka Norman Gentle.  He was hilarious, and one of the best "hidden" vocals of the night.  I was laughing so hard I cried.  So at least he entertained me...unlike everyone else.  He does make me sad though, because I can see in his eyes how little he really believes in himself.  But that's another blog for another day.  I hope next week is better. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! I told my husband I was bored too and got up numerous times to put dishes away, or change the laundry. Not a good sign.