Monday, February 9, 2009

Lots of Little Nothings...

I am feeling better.  I spent the whole weekend at home.  I didn't leave the house from the time I got home from work Friday afternoon until I went to work this morning.  Well, except for a quick trip to Sonic for a milk shake.  My throat was hurting.  Work was pretty daunting since I still wasn't 100% and we were half-staffed, but I made it through the day.  The hiccups are gone, but they have been replaced with some pretty serious sneezes.  The type of sneezes that can make my dog evacuate whatever room I am in as soon as she hears me take the first deep gasp for air.  But sneezes I can handle.  


Even though I was sick, I think I had a pretty productive weekend.  Well, a productive Saturday.  Sunday was restful.  I watched 8 episodes of '24' and never made it out of my pj's.  Of course, this was after being awakened by Dakota at 7am and realizing that I was so sick I could hardly walk.  So I let her outside and crashed on the couch.  After banging into the wall at least 4 times on my way downstairs, I was not venturing back up those same stairs.  I remained on the couch until about noon, when I decided it was time for Kevin to wake up.  

I am constantly amazed at the amount of drama that goes on in the people's lives around me.  Well, some of it is drama, some of it is trauma.  All I know is that I don't spend enough time thanking God for the lack of it in my life.  

Last but not least, I have a confession.  I am a stalker.  A blog stalker.  If you have a blog and I know you or find your life reasonably interesting, I probably read it.  Often.  I don't know why, but I love to read about other people's lives.  Especially people who are in the same stage/season of life as myself.  I like to know I am not alone.  If you are reading this now, and you stalk my blog.  Leave me a comment.  I'm always looking for new reading material.  :)  

My husband will think I am incredibly weird for posting this.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You are hot. Your husband is a very lucky guy!!! HA

Emily said...

hey joyner! I totally stalk your blog! Its so fun to read about what is going on with you! Do you have google reader? It really helps with the whole blog stalking thing :-) Miss ya. Emily

BrittanyWebb said...

Never heard of google reader but I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

I love my Reader. You should definitely get one.

Oh, and I'm totally a stalker.

Anonymous said...

Well as your husband says I should work for the CIA with my stalking abilities. LOL I read your blog about once a week so I can catch up and see what all I am missing. I think Keith has google reader and between him and Kev you should be set. Love Ya...Ash

Unknown said...

I semi-stalk your blog. It's in my favorite list of blogs. I don't even know if you know who I am, but Kevin does so if you don't ask him. Honestly I get more about your lives from your blog than Kevins, but I follow both.