Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Still Here...

*Sigh* Please read the above title however you'd like...it's got multiple meanings. But for those of you who faithfully check this page every day hoping for some new pearls of wisdom...or bits of sarcasm...I wanted you to know that I haven't given up. I'm in a bit of a transition / waiting phase and am finding it difficult to blog at this point because I want to tell you so much...but there's really nothing to tell right now. Yes, I'm being pointedly vague. But give me a month or two and trust me, I will have more to say than you probably care to read. (Oh, did I mention, someone broke our trusty laptop so I am limited to computer use when my wonderful husband is away from the computer...which doesn't help). So I'll try to be more consistent, but in the meantime, bear with me...and if you don't mind say a little prayer for us as well. Love you all!


I'm leaving you with a picture which perfectly defines my emotions right now. Enjoy! And feel free to try and interpret this lovely face on my comments if you like. ;)

0 comments: