Thursday, September 24, 2009

Going "Dark"

For those of you who thought this post was going to be about my hair, think again. Although I will admit I can be very vain about my hair sometimes, I think it would be a little cruel to write a whole post about it for my poor mom to read. So here's the real deal.

Very shortly, I will be making this a private blog. Not that there's a whole lot of crazy private stuff I'll be writing about, I just think it's a good idea at this stage in my life. I also plan on blogging more often. Much, much more often. I don't want to lose any readers, so please feel free to send me a request if you'd like to keep reading. As long as I know you or can confirm you're not a creeper, I'll be happy to accept.

Sorry if you were a silent "stalker" but like I said, as long as I know you, you're welcome to keep tuning in. But I'm trying to stay creeper-free. Thanks for understanding. Much love!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes please. I would like to continue reading.

Crystal and David said...

I want to continue to read. I am fairly certain that Kevin can confirm that I am not exactly creeper material...but feel free to verify with him:)