Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Countdown Has Begun...

Okay, it's official. In less than three weeks, Kevin will be off to boot camp and it will be just little old me here with the dogs. It blows my mind when I think about how much my life is about to change over the next few months. Am I anxious? Sure. Am I worried? Only that I'll get a little lonely or scared...hey, I live in the woods! Am I excited? Of course...I think this is going to be huge for us, and I am excited for Kevin to do something he is passionate about (finally!).

So the countdown begins. Two and a half days left of work. Six more days until the much-awaited Webb/Johnson family vacation in Destin. Nineteen more days until Kevin goes off to fulfill one of his dreams. AGH! I feel a little crazy right now. So much to do...

1 comments:

Grammy said...

Thanks for including me! I always enjoy your stories, and will enjoy hearing from you through your blog. It will be a nice way to know that you're doing okay without bugging you. And it will help me to feel connected to Kevin (through you) during his bootcamp experience. I hope Kevin appreciates what a wonderful wife you are in giving him your blessing as you both enter this new phase of life together. Love you! Mom2