Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Bringing Blogging Back

Please read the title to this post as you nod your head (tap your feet, shake your booty...whatever) to the beat of Justin Timberlake's "Bringing Sexy Back." Yes, I'm old.

I can't believe it's been two and a half years since I've blogged. Seriously. Not one single post. This is my attempt to kick it back into high gear. I don't know that I have a whole lot to say, but dadgum it, I'm gonna say it anyway. Maybe this will just be a way for me to clear my mind of all the chaos that so easily entangles. Maybe it will be a creative springboard for someone else. Maybe it will just be a hot mess. Nevertheless, here I go.

What can you expect? Stories about motherhood. Stories about my husband. Craft projects and recipes that are NOT Pinterest-approved...because let's face it, who has time for that? Children's Ministry materials and ideas. Most of all, you can expect honesty.

Now...ready to dive in with me?

0 comments: