Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's About Time

About time my life resumed just a small bit of normalcy. Things have been completely crazy over the past few months. I could never have imagined wanting to be on a schedule, but now I am very thankful that I am on my way there.


Chase is getting more and more predictable schedule-wise. I'll break down all the details next week in his three month (ohmygoodness!) post.

I've also started watching the cutest little one-year-old two days a week. Not exactly a regular job, but it puts me on a schedule. Wondering how it's going watching a 12 week old and a one year old? Today I went into the kitchen for long enough to mix a bottle (maybe a minute) and came back into the living room to find this:

How cute is that? And he has a baby brother on the way, so he is getting some good practice in.

Kevin and I also joined up with DRIVEN youth ministries at our local church. It feels SO good to be involved again, and I'm loving catching back up with some of the girls I've known since they were in diapers ;)

I'll try to come back with detailed posts on all of these. Just wanted to give a little highlight of what's going on with us lately, and let you know I haven't completely abandoned the blogging world. :)

0 comments: