Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Fun

We had our Christmas with my side of the family on Tuesday night. We had a lot of fun, and of and enjoyed some yummy food! Enjoy!

PS - I uploaded them backwards so here is the night in reverse...oops!

Traditional Webb family wrapping paper angel. He isn't feeling it.

Playing with Nana

What a fun mess

Babies can NEVER have enough blocks!

If you could see my parents behind the camera you would know why we are laughing so hard.

If you don't like my cake, I'll beat you with my rolling pin!

With Nana and Pop

Bubble Wash toy!

Look what you got, Chase!

Mommy's favorites!

Daddy's favorites!

Dad surprised mom with an e-reader!

Already enjoying his new toys.

We surprised mom and dad with tickets to Beauty and the Beast at the Fox!

Sporting my new apron and Shark Steam Cleaner...wonder what mom expects? lol.

Mom the photographer

What did you get, Pop?

Kevin was excited about being Santa.

Yay...a new shirt!

Mom, that better not be a bow on my head!

Dad likes his new shirts too! lol.

Cuteness.






I've decided I'm pretty easy to surprise. Kevin got me again this year, with some new cake decorating supplies (yay!). A fondant roller, a table top cake spinner, and a border/fondant cutter. Thanks, baby! (This is not the first time he's surprised me...he's also gotten me with my Tivo and Wii...maybe I'm just easy to buy for.). Mom also surprised me with aprons and a Shark Steam Cleaner, both things I've been wanting. So I guess I'm all set to get ready, make a cake and clean up after myself! :)

0 comments: