Thursday, October 2, 2008

Desparate WorkingWives

Kevin has always teased me that my job highly resembles a soap opera. And I don't exactly deny it. Today we had a priceless moment that defines exactly what I'm talking about. Ayonna, Lorena and I were in the car driving to lunch, and our conversation went something like this.

Ayonna: I am so mad at Archie, I am just leaving. I am moving out of my house! (She wasn't serious, by the way.)
Me: Well if Kevin doesn't pay his ticket or show up to court, I am not going to bail his butt out of jail!

We are joking back and forth about our husbands when Lorena, who has been minding her own business in the backseat, suddenly bursts out with "I am getting uglier!" We all three stopped what we were doing and busted out laughing!

It was possibly the funniest moment I've had at work in weeks. I just had to share.

0 comments: