Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'd Like to Thank...


So it's official. I won the PCD Pumpking Carving Contest! It was a close race, but in the end I beat out my office manager and her princess palace by three votes. Yay for me! Of course I couldn't have done it without the "Peanut" organization (consisting of Kevin and Keith) who came in yesterday and committed voter fraud. Thanks guys! It feels great to have my talent finally recognized. Kidding.

Side note, I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that the most exciting part of my week was a pumpkin carving contest. Just a thought.

2 comments:

Keith Courtney said...

Are you kidding me?! After that whole 7 minutes rummaging through rotten pumpkins at the last minute to find that thing?! You betta be excited about it! A silly princess palace shouldn't even be allowed. Your office manager must make her own rules or something.

WEBB PUMPKIN CARVING RULES! LOL

Johnson said...

You are the cutest sister EVER. Congrats!!!