Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chase Michael Webb

So I had an ultrasound on Tuesday the 15th, and here's the big news...IT'S A BOY! In case you have trouble deciphering ultrasounds (as I often do) you're looking at him from behind. It's like he's doing a toe touch...you see his butt at the top, his legs, and right there is his pride and glory. The blob under the arrow is his foot.

I'll be honest, I wasn't even excited going into the appointment. I had myself (and everyone around me) convinced that I was having a girl. So I wasn't really looking forward to the results. So when I was laying there on the table and she said it was a boy, I just started crying like a goober. I must have asked her 15 times if she was sure. She said there was no doubt about it.

Personally, I did not care whether I was having a boy or a girl. But I knew it meant a lot to Kevin to have a boy. And there is not a greater Christmas present I could think of than letting him know he's going to have a son! So I am super excited!

As of now, we're going with Chase Michael as the name. We are both pretty happy with that, so unless something changes, that's what he'll be.

I'd post more pictures, but he was very uncooperative for the appointment. Despite the two full glasses of Dr. Pepper I had for breakfast, he laid on his belly and slept the entire time. So she had to be up behind him and push him around to get the money shot. But that was all we cared about anyhow. :)

0 comments: