Thursday, February 18, 2010

27 Weeks and Counting

Today I had my 27 week appointment to check on mine and Chase's progress. According to the Doctor, everything is looking good. Weight gain and blood pressure are within normal limits. Chase is measuring 27 weeks, right on schedule. We did a quick ultrasound, and he was moving around as usual and the amount of fluid present, along with his constant movement, indicated that everything is going well. I had been experiencing some pain in the top of my belly, but he thinks it is most likely bruising from being kicked up there. I didn't think Chase was that high up, but according to the ultrasound, there was definitely a leg up near the top of my belly. It was all a blur to me, so I'll take the Doctor's word for it. He is also giving me some more meds to take care of the nausea and vomiting that have started back up (yay!). We discussed my traveling, since Kevin is still so far away (and only going further), and I was pleased to hear that I can travel up to 35 weeks. He just wants me to stop every hour and a half to stretch for a couple minutes. That, by the way, is completely against my nature. So I'll let you know how that works out. Nothing else too exciting going on, but it's always great to know that everything is normal.

0 comments: