Monday, February 8, 2010

It's Gonna Be Worth It

I've spent quite a bit of time ranting about the woes of pregnancy in the past week. And I'll be honest, there's certainly more to come. It's hard to see past all the puking, cramps, ill-fitting clothes, etc.

However, tonight I am sitting here at my desk with the sweetest little puppy sound asleep in my lap with her head on my arm. And she has me absolutely wrapped around her little paw. Yet as sweet as that is, I know it will so much better when I'm sitting here with a little baby in my arms. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Ashalee said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to be an Amazing mom. Chase is going to be a blessed little boy.

Ashley McEachin said...

There is nothing like your own sweet baby. Words just can't describe it....and yes, it is all SO worth it! You will be a great mommy!:)

Anonymous said...

You have absolutely no idea just how mesmerized you will become by your own flesh-and-blood baby boy. (Just ask me.) There's nothing like having a son. Many happy days to come!!! Love you! ~Mom2