Friday, September 17, 2010

Couponing

I love shopping. Sometimes I even enjoy grocery shopping. Especially when it involves getting a good deal. And I'm going to attempt to jump on another bandwagon...couponing. So I'm imploring my blogging and facebook friends for your help. I know that there are usually a great deal of coupons in the Sunday paper, but where do I go beyond that? I hear about all these people getting $100 worth of groceries for $50 and crazy stuff like that. So tell me some of your tips and tricks. Is it all about printing coupons online? (By the way, I'm not crazy about that one, because I feel like the money I save on groceries is spent on ink.) I've also heard of CVS-ing. What in the world? Can whatever this tactic is be applied to Walgreens? Rite Aid? Looking forward to hearing some of your shopping secrets!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom is one of those people. She does the "Grocery Game." She blogged about it here: http://grace2882.wordpress.com/2008/06/24/my-secret-to-saving-money-at-the-grocery-store/

and here

http://grace2882.wordpress.com/2008/12/07/stockpiling/

I tried but it takes some planning. She is ridiculously good at it and is very active online. She would love to answer any questions you have. She gets like $100 of groceries for $12, crazy stuff like that.

BrittanyWebb said...

Thanks, girl! Looking forward to checking it out!