Monday, November 17, 2008

My Dogs Are Cooler Than Your Dogs

This weekend I got Meah and Dakota the cutest Houndstooth coats!  They aren't exactly fond of them right now, but I imagine in a few weeks they will be strutting their stuff around the yard.   So cute!  
This is the life!

Does this coat make my butt look big?

Yeah, I know I look good! 


On another note, I got a new gun today!  For those of you who don't know, my husband is a big fan of the 2nd amendment, and we both have our concealed weapons permits.  Well I got my carry gun about six months ago, but after doing some research, Kevin decided it wasn't quite as reliable as he would like.  So today we upgraded to a newer version that is more reliable, and, as far as guns go, it's really cute!  You'll have to check out his blog for pictures and real details. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are ugly. My headphones are cool.

Jules said...

Your babies are so cute. Brittany with a gun...I'm scared! :) JK