Monday, November 24, 2008

Randomness

So this week is Thanksgiving.  For the first time, everyone is coming here, and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.   Tonight while I was going around cleaning everything I could find, I noticed something.  It seems pretty silly and insignificant, but as I was standing in my master bedroom I happened to notice my nightstand...and then Kevin's. And then I laughed.   I think that these two pictures speak volumes about who we are as individuals, and why we work as a couple.  Can you tell which picture belongs to which one of us?



2 comments:

Keith Courtney said...

Hmmmm.. I actually find it kind of tricky! The sentimental flower and minimalistic one would appear to be Brittany's but there are Dave Ramsey books on it as if it were Kevin's....

Then on the cluttered one, there is a Chronicles of Narnia Book that is about 5 times thicker than any book Kevin would ever read and tons of remotes that would indicate Brittany, but yet a copy of "The Christmas Sweater"...

I think Brittany is the Gameboy-A-Holic though and seeing that the second one is closer to the Bathroom.... I'd say Brittany's is the bottom one and Kevin's is the top one (despite the girly flower). I could very well be wrong, but that is my gut feeling.

Johnson said...

I know without a doubt that Kevin's is the one with neatly stacked books. When he was younger, if you went into his bedroom and shifted a basketball or gun magazine just a little he would come in and see it was out of place and fix it.