Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Potty Talk...

Since I recently shared my tale of cleaning the pee puddle in the lobby at work, I thought I'd share this one as well.   Today a mom was waiting on the patient's bathroom with her little girl.  Unfortunately, it was occupied, as was our staff restroom.  She informed me that her daughter was either going to pee on herself or my floor.  I'm sorry, but what do you expect me to do in this situation?  Would you like a cup?  Because I'm certainly not about to produce a toilet out of thin air.  Luckily, a bathroom became available shortly after that.  Good for me, because I had absolutely no response to her oh-so-classy threat.


Tonight after work I ventured to the gas station for yet another bag of ice.  Now that I think about it, I have probably spent more money on bags of ice than it would cost to replace the last few items that we are trying to save.  But I digress.  Since the gas station is only 2 miles from our house, I thought it would be a nice treat to bring the dogs along for a ride.  Well I forgot that they are only used to getting in the car for the groomer, the vet, and long road trips...all of which make them extremely nervous.  So when I left the car to get the bag of ice, sweet little Dakota left me a giant, smelly present in the backseat.  Don't worry, I didn't take a picture this time.  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much longer until the refrigerator is fixed? Hope soon for your own sanity! I can't imagine not having a fridge for that many days. Mom2