Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Five Months!

Baby Chase is five months old today! In some ways, I can't believe he's been with us for that long. In others, it's like he's been with us forever. Weird, I know. The past month has been so much fun! He is learning like crazy, and is really developing into the fun, entertaining, sweet boy that we just knew he would be. ha ha.

I don't have any specifics for you in regards to height, weight, etc. Instead, I'll just share some fun developments he's achieved as of late.

  • He has finally discovered his feet! Poor short thing was a little late on this one...but he's found them, and he's happily chomping away on them daily.
  • He loves baby food...all baby food. Except meat. Tried that one recently, and the poor thing almost gagged. We'll work on that one again later.
  • We recently helped him learn to put himself to sleep (aka let him cry it out). That's a blog post in itself.
  • He's really close to crawling. He can get up on all fours, belly off the ground, and rock a little bit. I'm pretty sure if he wasn't so interested in chewing on his hands that he'd already be there.
  • He's picking up sign language! Not due to my amazing parenting skills, but simply from watching his buddy Carter. He's learned to say "please" when he wants food. It's super cute! Check out Kevin's facebook page if you haven't seen the video yet.
  • He loves his Exersaucer. This is his favorite toy as of late, and mommy is so thankful for something that can entertain him so thoroughly while she does something else.
I'm sure there's a ton more I could post, but I know you really just want to see some cuteness...so here it is...






0 comments: