Saturday, October 2, 2010

Naked Baby!

I am trapped in a (very nice) hotel room in Atlanta while Kevin is at drill this weekend. So to kill some time, I thougth we'd have a photo shoot with Baby Chase. Except he kept his hands in his mouth the WHOLE time. Oh well, here are the best shots I got out of the 45 I took.

I barely got this one. Every time I snapped the camera, he went spread eagle.

And so begins the hands in the mouth.

What's the problem, mommy?

So innocent.

Sorry I'm not behaving, mommy.

Gotcha...I'm not gonna stop!

Can't catch me now...

Or now.

Are we done yet?

I put his diaper back on and he was making the cutest faces, so I tried again...as you can see, he still wasn't cooperative. Little stinker.

2 comments:

Kad and Peaches said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

Artsdeco said...

Hello
Congratulations for your blog
Wallpapers for your blog or personnal use : http://artsdco.blogspot.com/