Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One Month and Counting

Tonight I got Chase's new umbrella stroller in the mail! If you follow me on facebook, you know that I acquired it through ebay. It was my first auction and, I'll admit, it was quite a rush. If I had an unlimited amount of money, I imagine I would spend a great deal of time on ebay. (I would also never darken the doors of Walmart again, but that's another blog for another day).

Moving on, my title is related to the Disney Cruise that we have scheduled for one month from today! I can't wait! But when I started thinking about packing, I knew that I didn't want to lug around his giant travel system stroller (even though it drives like a dream). So thus began my extensive research into umbrella strollers. Basically, I was looking for a baby Cadillac...that fits mommy's needs as well. And I'm pretty happy with what I got for my money.

This baby has a reclining seat, a basket underneath, a parent caddy by the handlebars with a cupholder, a large sunshade, and nice tall handles (no hunching over to push for this mama!). I am very pleased. Plus, it fits in the trunk of the Mustang (our Chicco stroller does not), which is a big plus for me when Kevin goes out of town. Another thing marked off my cruise checklist...one month to go!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

A Disney Cruise sounds like so much fun! Let me know how Chase does with the travelling. We'll be taking Sawyer to Rhode Island in December.