Saturday, September 13, 2008

Randomness...

So I've already told you that we lost our camera. Well the last place that we can remember having it is my parent's house, so I called my mom and asked her to look for it for me. Good news...she tells me she has a camera that fits my description, which went something like this - oldest digital camera ever made, barely a megapixel, and roughly the size of a brick. Yay! So we went down there last weekend...and believe it or not they also have an old digital camera the size of a brick. So while we were disappointed that it wasn't our camera, the good news is that they let us keep it. Today I was flipping through the pictures, and imagine my surprise when I realized that it held over 400 pictures, and they date back to when Kevin and I first started dating. Most of them are of mom's houseful of pets, but there are some that I thought were worth sharing. Granted, none of them are very flattering, but they provided me some giggles, so here you go...

My mom snapped this on Kevin's second visit to our home...creepy, Mom. Ha ha.

Graduation Day...WooHoo!

Check out Kevin's hair...I will never see that again!

My BFF Sarah

My Hot Husband on our Big Day

One of my favorite Roomies pics ever!

It's official!

Cutting the cake...

Smashing the cake.

Our first married fight. Kidding...I think we were tired of the wedding paparazzi.

Kevin and the "Dollar Down" in front of our old apartment.

Our first Christmas...I am high, and Kevin is...fat.

We think we're sexy. HA HA!

Me, Evan back in his innocent days, and a few of the Joyner Zoo.

Our second Thanksgiving together.

Next time I talk about cutting my hair, someone please remind me of this mushroom!

Okay, so this is just from last week, but she is so cute!

Hope you enjoyed the randomness!!!

1 comments:

Crystal and David said...

really cute pics...I have to say that it's funny that Kevin is wearing the same shirt in your first Christmas photo as he is in the second Thanksgiving photo. You are a beautiful couple; by the way, you don't know who I am, but Kevin does, so don't be freaked out!