Wednesday, April 21, 2010

36 Week Check-Up

Tuesday I went for my weekly doctor's visit. It went very well. My blood pressure was normal (a relief, as last week it was elevated). Chase's heartbeat is strong, and he's definitely head down and ready to go. Woo hoo!

I haven't accomplished a whole lot this week. I've been trying to get everything I'll need for my hospital bag...or at least get a good list together so I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off when the time comes.

I did get this treat in the mail courtesy of our dear friends Ashley and her adoptive family the Cory's :) I said I was going to keep this kind of stuff in boxes for the time being as there's NO floor space left...but I just couldn't resist. So here's Chase's newest toy. Thanks, guys...I LOVE it!

0 comments: