Monday, April 19, 2010

Tremendous!

tre-men-dous
1.
extraordinarily great in size...
2. extraordinary in excellence
3. ...exciting fear...

Synonyms - See huge

The above definitions were taken from dictionary.com. Could there be any better word to describe my life right now? Extraordinarily great in size...check (that applies to both belly and feet today). Extraordinary in excellence...check (could I possibily be at a more exciting point in life?). Exciting fear...check (I am definitely experiencing a healthy dose of fear with regards to my immediate future).

Today is April 19th. One month and counting from my due date! I have felt all along that Chase was going to come early though. And my Doctor said that he will probably come sometime in the week before the 19th. Secretly, I'm hoping for Mother's Day...oops, guess it's not a secret anymore :)

After my complete meltdown over the car seat on Saturday, we returned the old one and picked out a new one that is super-adorable! I am proud to say that it is in my car and ready to go. Now we're just waiting on Baby Chase! Here are some pictures of my accomplishments this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You married my cousin, and I have yet to meet you in person, but I want you to know, I think everyone is as proud of you, as we are of Kevin. You are showing the world you support your family unit 100%. God has so many blessings in store for you, Kevin, and baby Chase.
Bj

Anonymous said...

Once again, your humor prevails:) (Good for you!) I love all the baby stuff. Chase is one blessed little guy! Kelly and I were talking about baby Chase today. He's going to be one handsome little guy... with a beautiful mother like you and a handsome father like Kevin. You probably don't remember this, but your father-in-law's birthday is May 9th, which just so happens to be Mother's Day this year. (He was born on Mother's Day.) I'm pretty sure you'll want Chase to have his very own, special birthday! Love you! Mom2