Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Pool

Now that we're only a few weeks out, I thought I'd open up a baby pool. So feel free to submit your guesses now. I'm looking for Date and Time, and Weight. I have my own guesses, but I'm keeping them to myself :) I can't promise anything to the winner...but wouldn't your pride be enough?

Update: My due date is May 19th. But the doctor told me today that he won't let me go over my due date. So the absolute latest he will be born is the 19th. The reason we will induce at 40 weeks is because Kevin is graduating from MOS school on June 11th, and we want Baby Chase to be at least a few weeks old for the trip ;)

Okay, guess away!

3 comments:

Rory said...

I say May 22. 8 lbs 3 oz and 7:22 am.

Haha...I have no idea! I was an induction girl (by choice), so I don't know about odds here.

Rory said...

Alright, then I change to May 19th, 4:20pm, 8 lbs 2 oz.

Kad and Peaches said...

Hmmm... May 19th, 2:38 pm, 7 lb. 11 oz.