Monday, April 26, 2010

Puppy Love

I LOVE my dogs. Until Baby Chase makes his arrival, they are my only babies, and I am a fierce mama bear! Mess with them, you mess with me! This means you, ugly neighbor dog who keeps showing up in my yard. I don't have the energy to chase you, but I have the aim to shoot you. Think about that next time you try to bite my Meah.

Moving on. In case you haven't picked up on it by now, I have a very strong attachment to my babies. I love them, they love me. I'm trying to get as much time as I can in with them before their world is completely turned upside down. There have already been some adjustments though, starting with the fact that I no longer have a lap :)

Last night, I realized something that absolutely broke my heart. When Kevin first left for boot camp, I would ask them all the time about "Daddy." They always knew what I was talking about, and I could tell how much they missed him. But last night when I told them I was talking to Daddy, they didn't recognize the name at all. Talk about breaking my heart. So Kevin, I can't wait for you to come home and bond with our babies again. Old and new :) This is for you. (I'll send you some new ones tomorrow!)















0 comments: